Restructuring & Bankruptcy
Over the last 10 years, MPH advocates has become one of the leading and recognised advisor in the area of insolvency law. The client portfolio of MPH advocates includes leading banks, leasing companies and financial institutions. Our insolvency lawyers closely cooperate with the legal departments of banks and other clients as well as with workout departments.
Solutions proposed by MPH advocates have in a number of cases become cornerstones of the Slovak legal practice. Throughout the year, we represent our clients in tens of significant restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings. We only represent those clients who act as creditors in order to avoid any conflicts of interest. We represent the rights of our clients in the most significant bankruptcy proceedings in terms of the overall amount of our client' claims as well as in terms of the overall amount of all obligations sued in bankruptcy proceedings.
Our lawyers regularly hold workshops on bankruptcy. We represented our clients in significant lawsuits arising from bankruptcy proceedings. Judicial decisions rendered in these cases have become cornerstones of established case law.
Legal consulting provided by MPH advocates in the area of insolvency law, restructuring and bankruptcy includes in particular:
- representing clients as credistors in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings
- consulting provided prior to the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings
- representing clients in lawsuits arising from bankruptcy proceedings (including special contentious proceedings)
- consulting in connection with the acquisition of businesses or other assets in bankruptcy proceedings
- administration of assets at risk
- consulting in connection with the restructuring of businesses.
Contact our lawyers for help in this service area: