MPH advocates provides legal consulting also in the area of competition law. We deal with the issues falling within the given area primarily in connection with mergers and acquisitions, notification of concentrations, also in connection with consulting concerning business activities of clients and in particular cases tried before the Antimonopoly Office or courts in connection with the violation of competition law. We assist our clients in drafting internal regulations which set the principles ensuring compliance with laws, thus avoiding any potential sanctions. We regularly organise trainings and workshops for our clients. Furthermore, we represent our clients in proceedings before the Antimonopoly Office and in related lawsuits.
Legal consulting provided by MPH advocates in the area of competition law includes, in particular:
- representation in all types of proceedings before the Antimonopoly Office
- assessment of concentrations and representation during their approval by the Antimonopoly Office
- drafting internal guidelines
- drafting contractual documentation and other agreements to ensure their compliance with competition law
- assessing the dominant position of undertakings and their activities in terms of their compliance with competition law
- drafting transaction documents
- participation in and representation during inspections conducted by the Antimonopoly Office
- assessing the competition aspects in the process of public procurement.
Contact our lawyers for help in this service area: